Thursday, April 12, 2012

A turn of events.

As I continue my spring break stuck home with a somewhat sick child now, I thought it best to visit ThredUP.com and post some clothes that no longer fit my son.  To my surprise, they have changed their whole concept. Not sure if I'll like it or not. Now you no longer post boxes of slightly worn clothing, but you send the clothes to them and they sell them and you make a commission. Not only that but there are some labels that they won't take (such as Target). Really?   I ordered a bag to send my clothes. However, I could tell by the site that I wasn't too impressed. They didn't have a large selection for my size 12 son, and I thought they were a little pricey. You can get real deals at The Children's Place outlet in the Franklin Mills Mall in Philly (as well as Old Navy outlet, Gap, and others) for the same prices and the clothes are new!  So, I will wait for my bag to come and then post the clothes and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment