Friday, April 13, 2012

So, I went to the supermarket to get "non" Passover items.   Took Sammy with me. Whenever I take one of the boys there is no point to a list.  I needed four items and walked away with probably twenty, including two hula hoops which were next to the checkout.  Now, I know how to say no, but when you've been eating nothing but matzoh for seven days. Everything look appetizing. Including these two items.

So, I will attempt to bake the "Fun da-middles" and see how that goes. But Sam insisted on the Duncan Hines frosting creations. I am not a big fan of canned frosting. I don't buy it. However, for 99 cents at Shop Rite I thought I'd try this in my own frosting.

Anyone out there use this stuff?  Were the cupcakes as "fun" as they appear?  Hmmm....we shall see in about 45 minutes.   Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment