Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break

I joined Twitter so that I could find deals and steals for my kids. What I found were a lot of great blogs by other moms. But most of them had babies and toddlers. What about moms like me? I have two boys, 7 and 10.  I thought to myself, "Hey, I can do this." But, again I procrastinated.  So, today is the first day of my blog.  What I'd like this blog to do is offer inexpensive ideas of things to do with the kids. I am constantly on the lookout for free or really cheap ideas.   My boys have simple taste. As you can see from the photo, a couple of lawn bags offer a great deal of fun. 


So, with this blog I would like to offer recipes, craft ideas and other fun things to do that you can do with the older kids.   I promise other exciting ideas coming up.... If you have any interesting ideas please post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment